This is based on the card game "Go Fish." Currently the game only allows you to play against the computer opponent, and that opponent isn't too smart.
Download Go Fish (100k)
Rules for Go Fish:
- The object of the game is to get the most sets of cards.
- Each set is made up of four cards of the same rank (four ones, twos, kings, queens, etc.)
- You get cards by asking your opponent for them by rank. If your opponent does not have what you asked for, you must "Go Fish" from the pile of cards across the bottom of the screen.
- If the card you get from your opponent, or from fishing, is the same card you asked for, you go again.
- When you have four of the same rank in your hand, the cards are removed and you score a point.
Plans for future versions (indefinitely on hold):
- A readme file with these instructions :)
- Smarter computer opponent that remembers which cards you've asked for
- Options for difficulty settings
- Windows graphical version
Last modified April 11, 2012